Kou kou nyushi 高校入試 [mini series]

This post is not working out for me... I'm going to give up if my formatting f*cks up one more god damn time...




I'm impressed, not exactly with the drama itself,but more that they managed to stretch 1 day over 13 episodes. 

This entire series covers an exam... Impressive that it wasn't slow or boring really. Though it was completely ridiculous.

Nagasawa Masami in a white trouser suit... I cant even explain. 

Worth watching for that alone. It's a weird drama. 

It felt like it wanted to have a strong message but then didn't want to bother trying to squeeze it into the impossible.

Definitely getting my fill of Masami lately. Lovely Tokuyama Hidenori (Ai no kotodama, Kamen Rider Kabuto) and his deep voice don't feature as much as I thought they might - they didn't really flesh out his character much - but it was great to see him. Brief appearances by Araki Hirofumi didn't go a miss either. (^_^)


There isn't much to say really, it didnt leave me with much of a lasting impression. 

I feel like it was going to try and be much more than it was then decided not to. So the story falls a little flat.

 But it is worth a watch all the same if nothing else but to see how to make one exam last 13 episodes and how to make marking papers seem so dramatic!








I cant get the text to justify without it messing up everything for no reason 
so i will just leave it looking messy like this and have to deal with it. damn it. f*cking blogspot.

~


No comments:

Post a Comment