Bitter blood ビター・ブラッド [series]

Nansensu! 





ok so i have 4 things on my task list at work... 4 things damn it. I cannot just sit here while there are so many things left unwatched and unreviewed. I cannot watch any thing here though - thats a bit too conspic. But i can try and rant a little. 

Ive got some loopy meds which make me crazy for the neck rippage pain, so when i got home and edit this w*nkered off my tree trolley I'm not likely to make any more sense than my bored at work self. 

So whether its bored work self or tripping on ripped muscle pain relief meds self talking here, youre in for a garbled mess of nonsense. Ah nonsense. That certainly gave me an idea of what to review... 

Right, well here we go. First ever post to have its own blurb? I think not. But I'm liking this self introduction business, as if you guys dont already know how stupid my writing usually is. I decided to do it purple and green like my hair is at the moment. I cant make the post knotty and dry though.

My favourite Kamen Rider munchkin Sato Takeru (Kamen rider Den-o, Rookies, Q10, Bloody Monday, Princess Princess D), and Watanabe Atsuro (Godhand Teru, 3 extremes, Rookies, Zebraman) team up as the unlikely father and son crime fighting duo in this series. 

It is stumbling bumbling clumsy stupids with a running threat weaved in and out of the separate stories of each episode. 

The threat sewn into each episode that builds to the almighty crescendo is Oikawa Mitsuhiro! (Hanzawa Naoki, Nodame, Lucky 7 sp, 20th century boys

well, not him, but his character who is a nasty sh*t bag with a gimpy leg after some hard earned revenge of the gimpy leg man type of vengefulness. Grammatical writing genius win

There are some other people in it... 

But Im at work so I feel less bothered right now to do a cast list. 

I liked Tanaka Tetsushi (Akumuchan, ataru, yokai nengen bem, hanawake, quiz show, lost time life, sunao ni narenakute, last friends, bloody monday, Pacchigi), who plays Koga (the screen shot below). His character was funny and over the top as usual. He is bound to crop up in this sort of drama eve if it was only a cameo. But this time its part of the main gang. 


I think he is hanging his head in shame at my writing. dont you think?

It all centers around the main two guys and their accidental comradery when they are thrown together as a father and sun team even though they had been estranged for years. They do become kind of close in a way but mostly through their mutual dislike of the other

I love Sato Takeru. I think he is one of the best people ever in anything ever amen and will never get over his awesome multiple Kamen Riders, and well, everything else he's ever been in was great. Just great. Rurouni Kenshin anyone? yes well. So shut up

His comedy these days is a far cry from Princess Princess D, but whatever style he goes for its worth a quick fan girl flail squeal. So there was mine. 

Anywho. *gah it really annoys me when people give advice before asking any questions. I posted something just now as a statement on another site and got a load of advice i didnt ask for when no-one asked for context first. People, you are stupid. Tangent much.

Im not doing to well sticking to the point here. I feel so bad for writing this while at work. 

I don't feel comfortable shirking this way, but Ive seriously got nothing to do. To be honest I am far from the only one I think. 

So, the review! God damn you sir. I will get back to the point. Ive completely lost the thread.    

Stupid rage in my head about internet explorer because at work that is all im able to use - what generation do these people belong to?? Blog spot is not supported *insert rant at Ruku-chan here* ...actually i will insert it. have it. 

...its not fast enough, my old browser isnt supported by blogspot or blogspot isnt supported by my browser or which ever way round it is - basically there is no support, no love, no faith in this heartless marriage between blog spot and my browser... 

my rant went on like this for over 70 paragraphical message box alertified notifications. There was a lot more but i wont included it because as ive said before on here, i dont want to get sectioned

This review is looooong and so far ive only told you that they are father and son. believe it or not most of the rambling in this review is the bored at work me rather than the tw*tted on painkillers editing at home me. so yeah. thats a great thing to know about myself. 


oh i really cant be arsed to explain anything. its funny and you can go all boo hisssss at the bad guy (im starting to love Oikawa Mitsuhiro) and hit your head on the desk in frustration at the will they wont they thing with Maeda. Oh i havent said anything about her yet. oh for f*ck sake. this review. seriously. 

the other rookie working along side these idiots is played by Kutsuna Shiori (apparantly she was in Beck and Mei-chan no shitsuji but i dont really remember). 

She reminds me of Ishihara Satomi's character in voice a little bit. I didnt really feel anything either way for either of those characters. so yeah, this has been an awful review. I can think straight, i should never do this again. but probably will.

Now that Im editing this starting to feel spackered on pain killers this is reading as complete nonsense which i guess is appropriate for the program. sorry for the lack of grammar and punctuation and real words in this post. i will try harder next time to not be drugged up or distracted by pain

I feel woozy. 






~



1 comment:

  1. i should never write while spackered. lets never do this again. kay?

    ReplyDelete