GACKTなゲーム ガメセンテル [youtube mini show]

Go go gadget Gackt!






This is a weird one. It doesnt fit with my other reviews but I'm doing it anyway. It will be airing for a whole year, but I'm not going to wait until its finished to review it as I want to promote it while it is still running.

Gackt (Bunraku, Moon child, Mr Brain, Kamen Rider Dai Shocker) the superstar alien genius idol that is he is, somehow realised that we dont want to see him being perfect all the time, we want to see him be utterly sh*t at things too. 

So far he has left us in the dark on that one but NO MORE

This youtube show is 6 to 8 minutes every day for a year of Gackt playing videos games really badly and trying to not die every 2 seconds. He continues the same few games over multiple uploads and you can follow his progress or lack there of each day along side his friends in the back ground shouting advice or playing along with him in 2 player mode. 

I do love it when he and Takumi smack each other constantly in ダウンタウン熱血物語に挑戦 Downtown Nekketsu Story. My favourite so far is ロックマン2Rockman 2. He is so bad at that, he swears and moans so much all the way through. Im rooting for you Gackt

I tease because I love.

Its great to see him just sat there swearing at the screen like I do every day. See? We're not so different. Apart from the millions of record sales, the huge fan base, the increasing world wide fame, the amazing skin which makes me still believe he isnt from this planet... 

How someone manages to be so amazing at everything, and then finally we find something he is not so good at, and we still adore him for it... seriously I wonder how he's still not president of the world

I look forward to coming home from work and having a little Gackt gaming session before I get on with avoiding all the things I should be doing in the evening. Its perfect timing for me as Ive seen all the episodes of Felicia and Ryan Day's Co-optitude so many times over now I kinda need something else.

You can find the channel here: GACKTなゲーム and subscribe to make sure new videos appear on your feed. You can find more info on his facebook: Gacktface and if you havent done so already you should go watch his live show DVDs, listen to his music, and watch his movies. If you are unaware of these things then crawl out from under that rock of bad taste youve been living under and sort yourself out. 

Maybe I will start a petition for Gackt to become president of the world. Either him or my cat






this is one of my favourite episodes:

~


No comments:

Post a Comment